Hard and Simple Things has Moved!!

HARD AND SIMPLE THINGS HAS MOVED!! Please go to www.Sieverkropp.com and subscribe to receive the latest posts!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Posts You May've Missed....

Hello!


I have gained quite a few new Twitter followers as of late, because of this, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite posts from the archives. If you have not checked out my About page, I'd invite you to do so. It will give you some background on me and some insight about why I blog about what I do! 








A few of my favorite posts:

Here are a few of my favorite posts. I hope you enjoy them.  They cover a variety of topics that I discuss on the blog. 

5 Lessons Learned With Heavy Eyes

iPhone: Modern Day Miracle

Left Turn at Albuquerque

When to Unfriend



You are also more than welcome to check out my Top Posts in the side bar of the blog!  I hope that some little thing I say or talk about will be helpful to you! 



Q: What topics would you like to see covered on this blog?




Also, please share this post or any of the previous posts that you find interesting with all your friends and family!!

Twitter: @Skropp2

No comments:

Post a Comment