Hard and Simple Things has Moved!!

HARD AND SIMPLE THINGS HAS MOVED!! Please go to www.Sieverkropp.com and subscribe to receive the latest posts!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog: The Hard and Simple Things. The idea to start this blog came, literally, out of nowhere. I have had, for some time now, the desire to teach and share my faith. I haven't known how to do it, what to focus on, or even how it would be received. In recent days I have pondered and prayed alot and came to the conclusion that, I believe, I am suppose to share my insights, ideas, successes, and frankly, struggles, in living the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a fast paced, often secular, world.
Because I happen to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I will talk from that perspect of a Mormon (it, ironically, is the only current persective I have!), but I hope that the spirit of my thoughts will be beneficial to everyone, Mormon or not. So if you are LDS reading this, I hope it helps, and I hope you feel comfortable sharing posts you like with your friends, regardless of their religious affiliation. If you are NOT LDS, I hope you will see me for who I am, a Christian who relies "...wholly upon the merits of [Christ]..." 2 Nephi 31:19.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what you have to say. You can take the Elder out of the Mission but not the Mission out of the Elder, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true....I hope you find some value in it....

    ReplyDelete