Hard and Simple Things has Moved!!

HARD AND SIMPLE THINGS HAS MOVED!! Please go to www.Sieverkropp.com and subscribe to receive the latest posts!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Light of Christ...reading list...

In the coming days, and possibly weeks, I am going to be posting some thoughts I have on the Light of Christ.  In preparation for these posts, I wanted to point you to a few sources of information on the Light of Christ, in case you wanted to do a bit of studying on your own.  That way, when I start my posts on it, you'll have a great base knowledge and hopefully we can have a good conversation through comments that will help us all learn more about this interesting, and important, topic!
President Packer gave a great talk on the Light of Christ at the New Mission Presidents Seminar in 2004.  Here is the link to the print of that talk in the April 2005 Liahona magazine:
http://lds.org/liahona/2005/04/the-light-of-christ?lang=eng&query=Light+Christ

Also I'd suggest looking in Doctrine and Covenants 88 and 93.  Happy studying!  I look forward to our discussions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment