Hard and Simple Things has Moved!!

HARD AND SIMPLE THINGS HAS MOVED!! Please go to www.Sieverkropp.com and subscribe to receive the latest posts!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sleepless Nights, Productive Nights

As you probably already know, I am moving my blog to my new site, www.Sieverkropp.com

Today I posted a new post, "Sleepless Nights, Productive Nights" on that site.  Here is a preview,

"As many of you may know–and some may not–my wife and I welcomed our second child (and first son) Cash Ryan Sieverkropp into the world on November 26th, 2012. We are delighted to have him, and as biased as this may sound, he is honestly the best looking kid around!
Of course, as any parent will understand, this has thrown a 7lb 5oz monkey wrench into our family’s schedule..."
 

Continue reading at http://sieverkropp.com/2012/12/sleepless-nights-productive-nights/

No comments:

Post a Comment